If you do not have an electronic ID, to access and use the electronic service of establishing a company remotely, you will need:
- Security level 3 or 4 credentials supported by the National Identification and Authentication System (NIAS)
- Qualified electronic signature
- Personal Identification Number (OIB), and
- An active e-mail address
How to establish a company remotely?
Before starting the process of establishing a company, it is important you first choose a name for your company, determine its seat in the Republic of Croatia, choose the main activity of the company from the National Classification of Activities – NKD 2007 and meet the requirements for engaging in the activity of the future company. When the company activity is regulated by a special regulation, it is necessary to obtain the consent of the competent authority and attach it to the application. When the founder is a legal person, it is necessary to attach an electronic registration document from the national register. The e-Osnivanje service will soon also be open to founders who are legal persons.
The process of establishing a company is carried out in a few simple steps through the e-Osnivanje link:
- The first step in establishing a company is to select the structure of the company and define the mutual relationships between the founders and the members of the company by signing the acts using a qualified electronic signature without notarisation. The proponent of the establishment invites the co-founders and other persons to partake in the process through e-Osnivanje.
- The second step is to pay the court fee and the share capital of the company, which is why you will be redirected to the website of the Public Dues Payment System of the Republic of Croatia. The terms of payment are available at https://njd.fina.hr. The e-Osnivanje system will prepare payment orders in accordance with the registered shares of the founders.
- The third step is to submit an application to the competent commercial court in the Republic of Croatia via e-Osnivanje. The system will determine the jurisdiction of the court according to the geographical location of the company seat.
You can start establishing a company even if you do not have all the information you need right this moment – save the entered information and continue later. Find the application that needs to be corrected or amended in the My Applications menu and continue working on the application.
If you have Croatian credentials, you can establish a company by Start.